και εκεί που είπα να παίξω ένα παιχνιδάκι μου ήρθε και το προσωπικό μήνυμα ,τι έλεγε? ότι απλά ο λογαριασμός μου είχε κάποιο πρόβλημα και έπρεπε να τον επαληθεύσω σε ένα site ,αφού γέλασα έκανα μια και αναφορά στην εταιρία.παιδιά μην ψαρώνετε με τέτοια μηνύματα !!!!βάζω παρακάτω και την απάντηση από την εταιρία που ήρθε μάλιστα μετά από ένα λεπτό
''I hope I can help you with this letter.
''I hope I can help you with this letter.
Thank you for the help petition which you submitted regarding a whisper you have received asking you for details. Rest assured we will investigate this further and take the appropriate action in accordance with our policy. If the message asks you to login to a website to confirm your details or perhaps promises a special bonus like a free mount or experience boost, this is not an official communication from Blizzard and it will be an attempt to steal your account details. Please never enter your login details anywhere besides the game login screen, our forums, the Account Management page on www.wow-europe.com or at the EU Battle.net site: http://eu.blizzard.com/battlenet/en/ Should you ever need to provide your details to Blizzard you can do so via the Webform located here:http://eu.blizzard.com/support/webform.xml Any contact from a Blizzard Employee will always have the Blizzard logo before their name and a Blizzard Employee will never ask for your password. ''

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:
Δημοσίευση σχολίου